Debtors Clerk jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Afinta based in Nelspruit is searching for an individual with good attention to detail to perform the task of an Administrative Clerk.
- Must be a team player.
R18 000 - R20 000 a month
- Phone debtors to follow-up on outstanding payments.
- Minimum 5years experience in similar role.
- Must have experience working in fast paced company.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Understand and gain a working knowledge of the debtor’s ledger process month end.
- Regular control checks, in tandem with debtors and branch receipting…
The Globevest Group
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Manage, update and maintain allocated debtors book.
- Verify trade references for new credit applications.
- Debit / credit notes, maintain customer statements,…
- Our client in the fruit export industry is looking for a debtor’s clerk to join their team.
- Handle all customer and internal queries.
R14 000 - R15 000 a month
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, processing, and reconciling accounts data.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- To manage the debtors invoicing process to ensure clients are billed within their contract terms every month.
- Understand client’s terms as defined in their MSA.
- Finance, Banking, Insurance & Legal, Gauteng Vereeniging.
- Our client, a leading FMCG company based in Vanderbijlpark is currently looking for a Debtors Clerk.
R9 000 - R10 000 a month
- Must have knowledge and experience of debtors.
- Staff Connection is looking for a Creditors Clerk to join a company in the Melrose Arch area.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Answering telephone and directing calls.
- Processing of invoices and credit notes.
- Debt collection – following up on outstanding payments.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.