Department of Health jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Provincial Government of Gauteng
- Resignation, Retirements, Dismissals, contract expiry and Ill Health retirement.
- Provide an effective and efficient Human Resource Administration service to the…
The Beverage Company
- Abide by all health and safety standards in place within the Production Department.
- Abide by all quality standards in place within the Production Department.
R6 200 a month
- To Apply For Department Of Health:
- Department of health is looking for unemployed people to work.
- Candidates must be South African.
- The Chair of Occupational Health is at the centre of a large and varied programme to support and develop occupational health.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
AGRO Marketers PTY LTD
R19 800 a month
- Must pass a preemployment health exam and TB test.
- EFFECT ON END RESULTS The Human Resources Assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources…
R15 000 a month
- Assisting with Health and Safety procedures.
- Assisting all departments with admin tasks as needed to ensure the smooth running of the office.
R550 000 a year
- Our client is in the market for a Health and Safety Manager to lead and coordinate their HSE department by implementing Policies and Strategies and drive the…
- Accident & Health related insurance experience is highly desireable.
- Based in Johannesburg, the role reports into the Accident and Health Corporate & Affinity…
Sky Graphics Multimedia
- Ensuring health safety standards are adhered to in your work station.
- Johannesburg based company is urgently seeking warehouse staff to join their team of…
- Interface with support units and inter-dependent departments to ensure.
- Manage and grow the Accident and Health business, and to ensure compliance with.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.