Department of Health jobs in Meyerton, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Location Vaal / Lekoa, Gauteng, South Africa.
- To take responsibility for efficiently leading all activities within the Unit, providing leadership and direction…
- Coordinates safety, health and environment issues.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the SVP's office and internal departments; demonstrating…
- Monitor stock levels and supply chain health and proactively intervene to ensure we have appropriate stock levels and availability;
- Closing date: 3 March 2020.
- Developing, and brain storming with the marketing department.
- With a gap in the Health and Wellness market, Planet Academy was opened in 2019.
- To adequately schedule staff in line with the Group's labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately…
- Occupational Health & Safety: You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations and longer term planning and running of the Human Biology laboratories in the Faculty of Health Sciences at…
- The Key Accounts Manager (K.A.M.) will report to the General Manager and serve as a member of the Senior Management Team.
R100 000 - R120 000 a year
- To facilitate learning and teaching with under- and post-graduate psychology students.
- To contribute within the areas of Clinical Psychology, both to student…
- Coordinate department allocation of resources to ensure effective staffing levels and utilisation according to organisational needs.
- Valid Driver`s license.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.