Department of Social Development jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2021
- Level 1: Social economic development.
- Level 3: supplier development, empowerment suppliers.
- Level 2: Skills development, learnerships,.
Top Talent Professional Services
R600 000 a year
- Enforce the data integrity and operations of the learning and development database and update department Standard Policy Manuals.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Understanding of New Business Processing.
R32 000 - R40 000 a month
- Some experience in ( Re) Insurance marketing department.
- Assist in the development of training for both internal and external business partners.
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R1 057 326 - R1 245 495 a year
- Provide technical support across the department.
- Provide strategic planning that support services to the department.
- Disabled people are encouraged to apply.
SynergERP (Pty) Ltd
- Oversees social media efforts by managing, planning, creating, scheduling, organising, editing and publishing social media content for company pages.
- Lead new product development and launch processes as a project manager closely interacting with all departments, such as R&D, Sales, Finance, Production and…
- Study our markets and identify development areas which can be filled with our organizations solution, with, or without co-development.
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2191
- Supporting marketing department for making the academy, attracting people to our classes via social media, networking, customer visits etc. and monitoring the…
- Support the continuous development and improvement of the PV department while upholding Aspen core values.
- Contribute to the development of PV training.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.