Dimension Data jobs in Samrand, Gauteng
R5 000 a month
- A telecommunication service provider located in Pretoria is seeking a Helpdesk Coordinator with experience within a similar role to join their team.
- Ability to cull data and extrapolate data patterns.
- Ability to create advanced data models using computerised tools.
- Minimum of 1 year SSIS experience.
- Britehouse a Division of Dimension Data continuously seek software development skills across all levels within the business.
- JAX-WS (Rest + SOAP).
- Develop logical data marts, cubes, reports and related data warehouse entities.
- Store extracted data in efficient and required formats – Dimensional models …
- To manage the Data Processing staff to: oensure the effective set up and running of sample management system; production of topline tables; printoquestionnaire…
- Daily responsibilities of OHCHR SARO Human Rights interns will depend on the individual's background and specific duties may include but are not limited to…
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- 5.11 Perform data warehouse queries.
- Responsible for achieving the sales revenue targets and or order intake targets as set by the company from time to time.
R65 000 a year
- Uploading of financial data at month end.
- Working with complexity and large volumes of data.
- A security company located in Centurion is seeking a Labour Cost…
- They will also manage and co-ordinate the scheduling of the individual staff members time, ensuring optimum resource allocation is achieved and that the needs…
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, their complexities and their implementation (e.g. Trees, Graphs, Sorting algorithms, Big O notation).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.