Effective Sales Merchandising jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 2 – 3 years’ retail sales experience.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail,…
- Put plans in place to rectify any deviations from Danone sales and merchandising standards.
- This role will also drive in-store execution activities that achieve…
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes.
- Develops budgets in conjunction with sales plans to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives…
- Liaise with external merchandising services to achieve the most effective merchandising practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an FMCG sales environment.
Kuils River, Western Cape
- Ensuring the accurate distribution of seasonal stock to optimise sales.
- Supplying inputs to the Seasonal Look for the required visual merchandising.
- Monitor sales to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Plan and implement sales operations for clients and customers based on the analysis of sales data.
- Leadership Trader mentality Teambuilding Maintaining effective relationships Good communication skills Tenacious and resilient Exceeding customer Service.
- Effective and efficient execution of the sales and merchandising function at store level.
- Manage sales targets through monitoring.
- Management of out of stocks.
- 3 years field sales experience.
- Maintaining effective internal and external relationships.
- To effective management and control of allocated trade funds and…
- To monitor sales, regularly evaluate the performance of products and offer suggestions that results in improved product offerings and increased sales.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.