Electrical Artisan jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Good knowledge of electrical maintenance.
- Be able to use electrical test equipment and do fault finding.
- Ensure that all electrical equipment is installed and…
- An opportunity has become available for an Electronic Technician (Instrumentation), based in Rosslyn and reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
R15 500 - R16 000 a month
- 2 years’ experience in performing routine preventative maintenance of all electrical, electronic installations.
- Grade 10 with Mathematics and Science.
Abantu Staffing Solutions
East London, Eastern Cape
- Ensuring Preventative Maintenance is carried out according to schedules for both mechanical and electrical.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in periodic trend…
- This must be -undertaken in support of the process artisan.
- The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
Vitamax Consulting Services
R12 800 a month
- Employments that require supported structured or institutional learning.
- You can take up a learnership in the following fields Chemical Plant Operations…
- Where FFA's have been initiated, the process artisan may be asked to participate.
- The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the…
- N3 minimum level of qualification plus trade tested artisan status.
- To optimize plant, ensuring maximum plant availability by working shifts and doing…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- To support and work with the Production and Engineering Maintenance Operations to ensure that all electrical and mechanical related equipment and systems of the…
Jean Fowlds Consultancy
- Repair all electrical faults, competent fault-finding, and improving standards of previous electrical functioning.
- Given attention to all critical areas.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.