Electrical Technician jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
BST Solutions (Pty) Ltd
R30 000 a month
- Engineering and Technical, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs.
- Our client is recruiting for an Electrical Technician Heavy Current for a potential 3-year contract.
- This incumbent will primarily perform project execution functions (electrical) to support a full range of varied engineering work.
- Experience providing technical advice and coaching to more junior technicians (preferred).
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers…
- An opportunity has become available for an Electronic Technician (Instrumentation), based in Rosslyn and reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
R30 000 a month
- CTC: R 30,000.00 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE.
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS.
- 3 – 5 years’ Heavy Current Electrical Technician experience.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Performs electrical preventative maintenance inspections and repairs on a variety of electrical equipment.
- Good electrical fault finding skills.
- Fault finding and fixing of automation systems including PLC’s and drives Faultfinding on electrical low voltage system Instrumentation and Light current…
Somerset West, Western Cape
- What you will enjoy doing.
- Startup, setting, running and maintenance of machines (PET machines).
- Assist with maintenance and setup blow molding and Auxiliary…
SMA Group of consultants
- Diploma with +3 years experience in the design and construction management of municipal electrical distribution & reticulation systems.
- Must have Code 8 Drivers Licences.
- Must have 5-8 Years working on GENERATORS.
- Very good background with Electrical.
- Be able to read drawings of a Generator.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.