Electrical Technician jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Valid driver’s license is ESSENTIAL.
- Electrical related qualification would be advantageous (not essential).
- Available at short notice (this is an urgent post).
- Position Title: Field Technician (GPS ).
- Job Type: Full-time/Permanent.
- GPS device installation in all sort of vehicles.
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook.
- Qualified Electricians with min 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (FMCG) with PLC experience.
- Understand and read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits and drawings.
- Trade Tested Millwright/Fitter/Electrician, etc.
- Fault finding / electro hydraulic / auto electrical / hydraulic / PLC, remote control offerings.
- Jet Park 1, South Africa.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Wiring of electrical control panels.
- Daily walk arounds and inspections of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment.
- Main function of the Job.
R210 000 a year
- Auto electrical on mobile cranes.
- Must have the ability to fault find electrical faults and repair.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Ensure that all electrical safety standards are met at all times.
- 3+ year experience as an IT technician or similar position with ambition to progress in the IT…
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility electrical plant.
- Maintains production through efficient analysis and correction of electrical…
- Level/Salary Range: Dependent on Skill and Current Salary level.
- (Including Company Benefits: Medical Aid + Life Policy).
- HR Contact: 081 015 3339.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.