Electronics Technician jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Perform fault finding on equipment up to card level and depending on availability of the relevant electronic card, finding the cause of the problem and…
- Basic coffee knowledge & knowledge of coffee extraction through equipment variants Basic electronic knowledge Intermediate to advanced understanding of…
- Keep an action tracking register and establish and maintain electronic data base and data.
- This position will be based at a site close to Aggeneys in the…
- To perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities in line with Xerox service performance guidelines on customers’ equipment ensuring that effective…
- Maintenance, verification and calibration of all electronic mass meters at the Rustenburg Processing Facility.
- Overall management and supervision of junior technicians and student tutors.
- Knowledgeable of Physics laboratory procedures and techniques such as using…
- Generate and maintain Shutdown Inspector and NDE technician files.
- Inspection systems maintenance and support (electronic system, e.g. EIS, PCMS, EDMS, MyIMS).
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the electronics industry.
- Company is a world-class leader on digital technology solutions- telecommunication and…
- Position Title: Field Technician (GPS ).
- Job Type: Full-time/Permanent.
- GPS device installation in all sort of vehicles.
On Line Personnel
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
R24 000 a month
- Strong experience in electrics and electronics.
- Hours: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday.
- Friday: 7.30 am to 3pm.
- To start as soon as possible.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.