- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ernst & Young (EY) recognizes the importance of exposing students to the world of work,the Firm and the accounting profession.
- It's how you make a difference.
- Applications for 2nd and 3rd year CA trainees with CTA/ PGDA and ITC.
- The candidate should attach a copy of an ID, matric certificate, tertiary transcript, ITC…
- As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects.
- Our Business Experience Programme affords learners the opportunity to develop skills such as team work, interpersonal, communication and basic auditing skills.
- As a member of the various Technology teams within the firm, you'll contribute technically to Technology Advisory client engagements and internal projects.
- As a member of the Internal Audit team, you'll make a significant technical contribution to Risk client engagements and internal projects.
- Application to start articles once you have completed your Honours/CTA/GDA.
- The candidate should attach a copy of an ID, Matric Certificate, Academic record to…
- As a member of the Engineering Graduate Programme, you'll contribute technically to various client engagements and internal projects.
- Enter a fast-paced world of raising, investing, preserving, or optimizing capital.
- You’ll drive growth and value as a connected capital advisor.
- As a member either the Actuarial team or the Quants teams, you'll make a significant technical contribution to client engagements and internal projects.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.