Fempower Personnel jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Our client in the Middelburg area has an opportunity available for a SHE Administrator.
- This is an EE position.
- Our client in the Public Sector, has an EE opportunity for an Employee Benefits Administrator, in the Pretoria area.
- This will be a 12 month contract position.
- We are looking for ESD Facilitators/Trainers in various designated areas across South Africa.
- Certificates in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Our client in the Eastern Suburbs of Johannesburg is looking for Compliance/Stops Clerks.
- This will be a temporary position.
- An EE opportunity for a HRD Practitioner is available with our client in the Manufacturing industry.
- This position is based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Our Cape Town based client is looking for a Senior DTP / Finished Artist candidate for their design department with the appropriate design experience and skill…
- An opportunity for a Loader Operator is available in the Rustenburg area.
- Experience in basic fire fighting.
- Operate the mechanical ore loader safely.
- Our client in the Pretoria area, has an EE opportunity available for a Processor for Benefits Administration.
- This will be a contract position for 12 months.
- Our client in the FMCG industry, has an opportunity available for a Quality Advisor in the Bloemfontein area.
- 2 – 4 years Relevant experience.
- Liaison with customer and or production personnel regarding training.
- We are looking for Millwright Trainers in designated areas across South Africa.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.