- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Our client based in Linbro Park, Johannesburg, is looking for a Production Shift Leader who will be responsible for the end-to-end daily shift management…
- Our client in the Middelburg area has an opportunity available for a SHE Administrator.
- This is an EE position.
- Ad visible until: 12 December 2019.
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Education, ECD trained.
- Minimum experience: 3 years as a trained NECF, NELDS.
- Professional registration or license: SACE.
- 5+ years’ experience in Finished Art / Repro role within a reputable agency.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- Our client in the Public Sector, has an EE opportunity for an Employee Benefits Administrator, in the Pretoria area.
- This will be a 12 month contract position.
- Our client invites suitable candidates to apply for this position of Assistant Coordinator.
- (Curriculum Coordinator) - Fixed Term Contract position.
- An EE opportunity for a HRD Practitioner is available with our client in the Manufacturing industry.
- This position is based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
- We are looking for ESD Facilitators/Trainers in various designated areas across South Africa.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate/Matric.
- Our client in the Eastern Suburbs of Johannesburg is looking for Compliance/Stops Clerks.
- This will be a temporary position.
- Ad visible until: 20 December 2019.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Our Cape Town based client is looking for a Senior DTP / Finished Artist candidate for their design department with the appropriate design experience and skill…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.