Finance Clerk jobs in Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R173 703 a year
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape, Government has an employment opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to render…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7525
- Cape Town, 7525 ZA (Primary).
- Process invoices for payment - sundry debtors.
- Receipt payments and follow up on outstanding amounts.
- Clients that cash clerk deal with: creditors; debtors; suppliers; head office procurement department; accounts; payments department; general manager; finance…
- 1.Provides finance support with regards to Admin & Accounts Receivable.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Management of the Debtors Book.
- Job Closing Date 26/02/2020.
- Additional ad hoc duties, as required within the finance department.
- MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and…
R216 000 - R240 000 a year
- Amazing contract opportunity, in the heart of the Mother City, within the Finance Department of this internationally recognised company.
R173 703 a year
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to identify,…
- A Store Clerk will maintain the security and quality of the hotel stores so that administrative processes are managed in a timely manner and that customers are…
- General admin assistance for the finance team.
- Assist the Finance Department with daily/monthly tasks.
- Assist in running the day to day financial operation.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Our Client, a leading advertising agency located in Woodstock, Cape Town, is looking for creditor and debtor clerks.
- Please note that this is a junior position.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.