Finance jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 1.Co-ordinate all finance related matters between the Academic Department and Finance Department.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Job Closing Date 25/02/2020.
- Capture supplier invoices and match to goods receive notes.
- Follow up on debit balance vendor accounts.
- This graduate opportunity is situated in Rosslyn.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- A lecturer is responsible for facilitating student learning through interactive classroom teaching that promotes student engagement and…
- Financial Management and Administration Division hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate…
R20 000 - R40 000 a month
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations are produced on an accurate and timely basis to include bank reconciliations, debtors, creditors and inter-company…
- Present annual accounts to investors.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and…
- Check the finance list and sign off.
- Assessing and processing of life and funeral claims.
- Process funeral and life claims and prepare for claims approval…
- A career in our Accounting Services Group practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients…
Land Bank Careers
- Creates a process flow for the management of departmental expenditure including forecasting, tracking of expenditure and cost savings measures Implements…
- The purpose of this position is to coordinate and participate in the activities of the Financial Sector Contingency Forum (FSCF) and its subcommittees to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.