Financial Analyst jobs in Groote Schuur, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Century City, Western Cape
- Other duties will include supporting decision support activities around Go-To-Market organization where needed and becoming a strong user of financial systems …
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Ensure all pricing for customers is reflected accurately in SAP;
- Monitor monthly marketing and trade spend in comparison with Budget and latest estimates;
- Drive effective management of the Unallocated Deposits account.
- Accurate clearing of the Unallocated and Bank shadow accounts (within Sales Finance scope) daily…
- Region/State/Province/District: Western Cape.
- Transactional Products & Services; This team is constantly working to extend our service capability and product…
Claremont, Western Cape 7708
- Successful analysts at IHS Markit are detail-oriented, committed to client service, exhaustive researchers, and self-starters.
- What’s in it for you:
Coronation Fund Managers
Claremont, Western Cape
- The individual will be responsible for analysing Emerging Market and Global Developed companies.
- The Global Emerging Market team is Cape Town based but some…
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Manage and participate in ad hoc financial projects & requests.
- Thorough knowledge of the accounting process.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of…
- The role is based in the Shareholder Investment Strategy team which is part of the broader Group Balance Sheet Management (GBSM) team.
Cape Town, Western Cape 7925
R850 000 - R900 000 a year
- Competency using Excel-based financial models such as VBA.
- In this sense, it will be your responsibility to ensure that all financial models remain accurate.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.