Financial Service Sector jobs
- A solid knowledge of the FS sector specifically, key stakeholders and market players.
- Able to leverage and further build networks within the FS sector with key…
- Understanding of financial services markets & products / a keen interest in developing the understanding and working with clients in this sector.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of the QSR sector and RCL FOODS products in particular.
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions and implement…
- We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances.
- We are a provider of international cooperation services for…
R376 596 a year
- Facilitate the development of sector strategies and policies including the implementation thereof; Maintain networks with key stakeholders and support…
- Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
R733 257 a year
- Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees' service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or…
R316 791 a year
- The Department of Agriculture, Western Cape Government has an employment opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to support the…
Brackenfell, Western Cape
- Professional handling of correspondence, coordination, queries and feedback to internal stakeholders and service providers.
- Closing Date 2019/12/13.
R257 508 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Applicable policies and legislation; Public sector reporting procedures; Human resource management and financial administration…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.