Financial Services Board jobs
- Internal and external service level agreements, regular service reviews and remedial actions for poor service.
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
- Maintain a high level of service to customers (internal and external) according to the service standards as set by the company.
- An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic…
- A B Com or Law degree, with at least one-year relevant work experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
Mount Frere, Eastern Cape
- To provide customers with appropriate self service solutions to maximize sales through the identification of cross-sell opportunities.
- 6-8 years or more Financial services experience in a senior position within an Audit Environment (Senior Manager and above).
- The role of a Client Service Advisor is to work closely with the Client Manager or Strategic Account Manager to retain and service existing and prospective…
- Knowledge and understanding of financial applications;
- Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services…
Land Bank Careers
- The Land Bank provides financial services that have moved with the times and continues to provide services to agri-business and constantly reviews its offerings…
- Identify financial risks based on analysis of financial statements and any other financial information;
- Identify and report trends in the financial services…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.