General Worker jobs in Johannesburg North, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 000 a month
- Helpful and willing to assist.
- Our client is now recruiting for the position of Factory Cleaner.
- One to two years cleaning experience and knowledge, preferably…
- Assist where required and requested to do so by management.
- Accurately complete a checklist for every vehicle that is delivered to the site.
- Candidates must be well groomed.
- Able to speak fluent English.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable but not required.
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- To work in a safe and responsible manner and adhere to all safety regulations.
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently Work overtime.
- People are needed to work at supermarket.
- Closing date: 28 April 2020.
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work under pressure Be innovative Be South African.
- People are needed to work in a Spar.
R15 000 a month
- Our client in the retail distribution industry is recruiting for an invoicing and debtors clerk to join their team.
R5 400 a month
- Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Wiling to work overtime.
- Department of Health : Store Packers or General Workers.
- Closing date: 28 February 2020.
- Be friendly, professional and able to assist customers.
- Be available throughout operational hours to clean up as and when required.
ISPAN HOSPITALITY SERVICES
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R12 500 a month
- We are seeking a hardworking and reliable construction worker to join our team.
- We are seeking a hardworking and reliable construction worker to join our teamS …
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.