General Worker jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times.
R5 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Be innovative.
- People are needed to work at CashBuild Hardware.
- Closing date: 25 March 2020.
- An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker who will be based at our Tarlton contract.
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work under pressure Be innovative Be South African.
- People are needed to work in a Spar.
- Assist where required and requested to do so by management.
- Accurately complete a checklist for every vehicle that is delivered to the site.
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Plastic Manufacturing : General Assistants or Labourer.
- Closing date: 28 February 2020.
- To assist clients or assessors with viewing or any issue or assist admin related tasks.
- Assist where required and requested to do so by management (This…
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- To work in a safe and responsible manner and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Candidates must be well groomed.
- Able to speak fluent English.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable but not required.
R9 400 a month
- Requirements Grade 10 Good English Work under pressure Willing to travel.
- Construction company : Pickers and Packers.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.