General Worker jobs in Spartan, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- People are needed to work in a plastic manufacturing company.
- Closing date: 28 May 2020.
- The incumbent will report to the Department Head and will be responsible to clean and keep the neatness of the AVBOB office on a high standard.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To ensure customer service excellence is achieved daily.
- Assist in general warehouse duties when required.
Kempton Park, Gauteng
- Be willing to work overtime when required.
- Loading & off-loading of trucks.
- Sorting and storage of goods.
- Keep working area clean and neat.
R6 000 a month
- Must be able to Work under pressure.
- A Well establish Hospital is looking for cleaners with ample cleaning experience to join their Hospital Group.
- Our client, A well established company is looking for construction site laborer's.
- We are looking for people who have worked on various projects both domestic…
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor.
- Pre loading inspection of vehicle for cleanliness and check slides closed.
Z T Projects
R8 000 a month
- They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts,…
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the sewing and finishing departments.
- 2 years’ experience as a Manufacturing worker (Essential).
- ESS and Mi-Time.
- Ability to do physical work.
- Responsible for daily overall cleaning of the office.
- Preparation of refreshments as required, in a clean and hygienic environment.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.