General jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- MIDAS in Gauteng is searching for a Part Selector to perform the below duties, but not limited to;
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the…
R5 400 a month
- People are needed to work at Elite Transport.
- Elite Transport : Shelf packers or General workers.
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Be innovative.
- Accurately and timeously recorded internal stock movements Monitored stock and curbed shrinkage/damages and short-dated stock Controlled physical inventory…
- Currently we are searching for a General Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Loading customer and supplier vehicles.
- Sweeping and cleaning of workshop.
- To pick all sales orders allocated accurately within the set lead time, and ensuring that all special requests regarding orders are actioned.
- We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
R6 400 a month
- People are needed to work in a plastic manufacturing company.
- Plastic Manufacturing : General Assistants or Labourer.
- Closing date: 28 February 2020.
- A Manufacturing company based in Germiston is seeking a Warehouse General Assistant.
- Forklift license will be Ideal but not deal breaker as training will be…
- General workers are required for a packaging and manufacturing company.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in group or team environment about safety,…
- Receiving stock at the warehouse.
- Dispatching of goods to the branches throughout Nationally.
- Daily stock counts and stock preparation.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.