General jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R1 521 591 a year
- All shortlisted candidates must make themselves available to be interviewed at a date, time and place as decided by the selection panel.
R15 000 a month
- Assist in the warehouse with general warehouse duties if runs are finished early or if requested to do so by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Location BUCO Tokai - Cape Town, WC 7945 ZA (Primary).
- Closing Date 21/6/2019.
- PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To provide customers and drivers with accurately prepared…
- Provide customer support, either via e-mail, telephonic or at the front desk.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
R6 000 a month
- A National Furniture Manufacturing company is looking for dedicated General Assistants candidates for their National warehouses.
- Should have a confident manner.
Jobs55 Placement SA
Bellville, Western Cape
R5 400 a month
- Plastic Company is looking for unemployed people.
- Grade 10 Good Communication Handle Pressure Willing to Work overtime.
- Closing date: 12 December 2019.
- The Candidate will be required to perform General adhoc duties as and when required within the hospital.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Currently we are searching for a Logistics Assistant for Cape Town, South Africa.
- Receiving and dispatching of repairs from our Customer Services Department.
- Data capturing, typing and general administration duties.
- Well established Rosebank Based Company seeks an Admin clerk.
- Main duties data capturing and typing.
- Purpose of Role To perform general maintenance and minor repairs of the building, grounds, equipment and furniture.
- Objectives of Role Outside Grounds.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.