Genius Placements jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R14 500 a month
- Typist needed with exceptional typing skills, accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
- All MS Office packages, able to start as soon as possible.
R16 000 a month
- Main purpose of this role will be to provide admin support to Operations Director.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for typing, filing, assisting…
R14 000 a month
- Large Manufacturing firm seeking Admin Assistant to assist Manager with daily admin duties as well as overseeing all guards.
- MS Office experience a must.
Kempton Park, Gauteng
R13 000 a month
- Office Assistant needed who will be responsible for the admin department.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Arranging of company driver schedule.
R12 000 a month
- Data Capturer required - capturing, Updating of details (excel and internet), ensuring database is updated and current.
R12 000 a month
- Well groomed candidate wanted urgently for front office.
- MS Office, non-smoker, punctual, previous switchboard experience.
R13 500 a month
- Multinational company seeking Senior Sales Secretary to report to sales director.
- General Admin and secretarial duties.
Viv Gordon Placements
Cape Town, Western Cape
- If the thrill of a deadline brings out your creative genius, this is for you!
- Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.