Government Vacancies jobs in Ladismith, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R256 905 - R297 825 a year
- Job Purpose The Department of Social Development, Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to…
- It’s your turn to check up on government tender boards.
- At Snapplify we're increasing access to digital educational materials, and empowering educators to…
R965 778 a year
- Keep up to date with Local Government Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
- TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R965 778 PER ANNUM.
- A relevant formal Tertiary degree.
- Immploy Medical Recruitment is looking for Dental Assistants in the Western Cape for private and government clients.
- Experience working with educational institutions, government, and partners (preferred).
- At Snapplify we're increasing access to digital educational materials,…
- Immploy Medical Recruitment is looking for a Dentist with more than 3 years’ experience in private and government facilities.
- Valid HPCSA receipt for 2019.
- Immploy Medical Recruitment is looking for experienced and qualified Physiotherapists to locum at various private and government clients in the Western Cape.
Emerging Search Consultants
- Must be in possession of a Government Certificate of Competency (GCC).
- To lead the Wellington Maintenance department and to provide a total engineering service.
R50 000 a year
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Finance Operations Manager (Live-in) – Namibia*.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.