Government jobs in City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- Assist with the implementation of the stakeholder engagement and government relations strategy and plan.
- Public Policy Graduate (1-Year Internship).
R199 188 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Minimum standards; Performance Management Systems; Child Care Act; Relevant policies; Related Legislation, Batho Pele Principles and…
R157 245 - R176 982 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Developmental programmes and interventions; Clerical/ administrative procedures; Rules and procedures of the Care Centre;…
- The Dean should play a leading role in forging links with relevant industries, donors, funders and government.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.