- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Kuruman, Northern Cape
- Applications are invited from unemployed graduates in the following fields:
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship programmes and Entry level…
- To develop world class quantitative analysts through the Quants Graduate Programme.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and…
- Graduates will work and learn at the Head Office in Pretoria from January to December 2021.
- During the year, they will be assigned to different departments…
- The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet.
- Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an…
- The graduates will work across the various categories within the Finance environment.
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship programmes and…
- Applicants must be unemployed graduates or students from accredited institutions of Higher Learning.
- The Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R6, 083.00.
- Unemployed South African graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the below mentioned fields of study, who has not been previously employed under any…
- Applications are invited from unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme.
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African graduates to apply for the 2020 Internship programme .
- Requirements: Degree in Social Work.
- Applicants must have a letter from University for Workplace Experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.