Gym Company jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Cape Town, Western Cape 7700
- As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team.
- The hotel also benefits from parking, a swimming pool, a…
- As a receptionist, you are the eyes and ears of the company, making soft skills like dealing with office politics crucial to protecting your own reputation and…
- Fitness trainers and instructors lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the…
- 1.1.1. Checking all memberships before confirming on the company system.
- 1.1.14. Uploading employee and member files onto the company system.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- As a Technical Director, you will drive technical planning and execution on a cross-functional development team to build, launch, and support AAA mobile games.
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- A company in Hospitality Industry is looking for a Duty Manager to support all outlets of the company - Guest House/ Gym café/ Restaurant.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R24 560 a month
- Organising meetings for the team with photographers, production companies, directors etc.
- A range of excellent benefits including an onsite gym, massages, GPs…
- National Health club chain is opening our new branch in Westgate and is looking at recruiting experienced as well as trainee sales agents.
- The company needs to know they can trust you to be the face and voice of other employees and even the company.
- Think the company contact list is out of date?
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.