IT Support jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Oversee the day-to-day onsite and remote technical support.
- Staff Connection is on the lookout for a vibrant IT Administrator to join a company in Bryanston.
R20 000 a month
- Relevant qualifications with good Microsoft qualifications essential.
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- No ITC or Criminal records.
- Logging and tracking of support issues in the company helpdesk.
- Currently we are searching for a IT Support Technician for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Support peers and colleagues across IT functions through knowledge sharing during desktop support.
- Manage IT service desk and incidents to provide efficient…
R12 000 - R18 000 a month
- Troubleshooting & fault resolution with customers.
- First line of contact for field technicians.
- Hardware configurations – Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, PC’s, PBX,…
- Experience in hardware and software support.
- At iStore, the world’s best products come with the world’s best customer support.
- Escalations from 1st line support teams and social media teams.
- Specialised customer facing role offering telephonic and email support for customer cases.
NETWORK IT BRUMA
R190 000 a year
- 2 + years experience in helpdesk or technical support environment.
- A leading provider of business-class Cloud provider enabling millions of users across various…
- Job description: To provide immediate first line support and daily assistance of all IT related issues Assisting the regional IT Team Leader and the IT Manager…
- Strong team member of sales support and cross functional teams.
- Manage business communication from various departments and ensure that it is written in…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.