IT Technician Support jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting in an end user computing environment.
- Troubleshooting and categorising issues remotely to determine if it is…
- Hands on experience with end user support.
- Assisting with the Helpdesk function – logging and maintaining all support calls.
- Setup hardware devices for users.
- To ensure adequate maintenance support for hardware.
- Offer remote support to end users remotely after hours as required.
- What you will be doing:
The Corporate Circle
R25 000 a month
- Minimum of 5 years experience on networks, virtual networks and server support with strong wifi experience.
- Network and Server Support Technician.
- At least two years’ experience working as an IT support technician.
- To provide end users with first line support and maintenance within the organization's…
- Assist in IT training support for users.
- The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide assistance to end-users in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and resolving hardware or software issues.
- Setting up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with…
- Stay in contact with technicians.
- Contact clients if the technicians are running late.
- Follow up with the technicians to make sure that they are on time for…
- To provide immediate first line support and daily assistance of all IT related issues.
- Assisting the regional IT Team Leader and the IT Manager with all IT…
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- The primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.