IT Technician jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Currently we are searching for an IT Support Technician for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- IT Qualification (A+ or MCSEA).
- Ability to multitask & use Initiative.
- Please review minimum requirements as I believe it should be the equivelant to a N5 of some sorts.
- Electrical, Technician, Electronics, Electronics Engineer,…
- 2 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller…
Marvel Placement Consultants
- IT Technician is required for Johannesburg North.
- Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it…
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Junior IT Technician required for a growing and fast paced company based in Fourways area.
- General IT support to clients within the company.
Johannesburg South, Gauteng
R2 500 - R3 500 a month
- Related INTERNSHIP - IT TECHNICIAN, JHB SOUTH jobs in Johannesburg South.
- Development track (Visual Studio \ C#).
- Infrastructure track (Windows Server based).
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and…
R8 000 a month
- We do it fast and well and it gets us noticed.
- Because we love to make it better!
- Founded in 2006, weFix has grown into a nationally known brand, respected as…
R10 000 - R18 000 a month
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a Helpdesk Engineer or similar role.
- My client based in Parktown is looking for Intermediate Helpdesk Engineers to join their team,…
- To provide annual IT budget for the site of responsibility and to create capexes for IT refresh and local IT projects.
- Root cause analysis is important;
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.