IT Technician jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To ensure that all computer products and systems run at optimum performance levels and to assist the IT Systems Manager in day to day maintenance of the network…
- Ensure that the office is a safe environment to work in by reporting maintenance needed to Growthpoint.
- Ensure that all hardware and software for all computers…
- Our client based in Sandton is sourcing for a IT Technician.
- A+ N+ (candidates without these qualifications need not apply).
- Solid knowledge on Exchange 2010.
- At least two years’ experience working as an IT support technician.
- To provide end users with first line support and maintenance within the organization's…
R18 000 - R25 000 a month
- If you haven''t heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
- That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation…
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and…
Marvel Placement Consultants
- Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not…
- Independently evaluate plans and projects Select and apply the most suitable engineering project execution and contract management techniques to solve problems…
R21 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be conatcted.
- Staff Connection is looking for a Senior IT Technician to join a luxury establishment…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.