IT Technician jobs in Samrand, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Creative Leadership Solutions
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance.
- Manage stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Repair equipment and replace parts.
- Responsible for infrastructure administration and all-round IT support.
- Antivirus, backups and disaster recovery.
- Pro-active and a team player.
- Sell maintenance contracts to current customers to ensure products last longer.
- Perform preventative maintenance to increase the longevity of any HVAC system.
- 2 years verifiable working experience as an IT Technician is non-negotiable.
- Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops,…
- Ensure that all hardware and software for all computers are up to date and in working condition.
- Ensure printers are in working order and liaise with external…
- Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Three+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering…
R30 000 - R40 000 a month
- Depot-level onsite maintenance and support.
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
- Remote Systems Support Technician (Sage 300 | RMS Support).
- Must be able to work in a team environment but should also be able to work unsupervised.
- Maintain and repair barcoding equipment (e.g. printers and scanners).
- Leading company requires an mcse certified IT technician/systems engineer in Pretoria.
- Experience working with SOAP and APIs.
- Experience with Servers and AD.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.