IT jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Delivery on targets; due dates and standards as per the agreement with management Aspire to deliver on tasks by becomingfamiliarised with what the delivery of…
- A company in the engineering industry based in Johannesburg has an IT Intern vacancy available.
- Information Technology, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs.
- We are requiring the services of an IT admin coordinator.
- Candidate will be responsible for the administrative operations of the IT department.
- Keen to get ahead no matter what.
- Technical understanding and knowledge (different operating systems / databases / programming languages).
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems, software (applications), networks, printers and scanners.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Book appointments with clients regarding callouts.
- Stay in contact with technicians.
- Follow up with the technicians to make sure that they are on time for their…
R8 000 a month
- This job may be removed before it expires.
- Setting up / installing / configuring of hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware and software problems.
- Computer hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Clear printer jams replace toner.
iPersonnel - Holistic Turnkey Human Resources
Houghton Estate, Gauteng
- MCSE or an IT Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Good knowledge of Windows-based operating systems.
- Experience with IOS and Android OS.
- Assist with fixed asset procedures by receiving and tagging hardware.
- Significant knowledge of a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, technical…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.