Industrial Manufacturing jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- A basic knowledge of Lean/ World Class manufacturing is required.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the OPEX Project Lead with the…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on high speed manufacturing equipment with at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- SAP system knowledge is advantageous.
- Lead and implement NCE initiatives in manufacturing activities.
- Coordinate and lead industrial trials and participate in pHACCP/HACCP studies.
- Determining corrective action plans for out –of –line manufacturing / assembly conditions.
- Excellent insight in total VW engineering, planning, manufacturing…
R50 000 a month
- Maintain and repair heavy industrial machinery which includes plant equipment, piping systems, fluid power systems, cutting, burning and all types of welding.
- The function of this role involves high and low level planning including all secondary and related tasks for the ESS Manufacturing Department.
R17 500 - R35 500 a month
- We wholesale and retail industrial equipment for the steel manufacturing, engineering & automotive industries.
- We have Account Manager vacancies in Akasia.
- Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets.
- Carry reworks, retrofits, and manufacturing, repairs and/or other kinds of works outside manufacturing facility.
- The position reports to the EPU Manager.
Progressive Selections Recruitment
R650 000 a year
- An admitted attorney with 5 years minimum IR experience required within the logistic/ manufacturing/ similar environment.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.