Johnson Controls jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Knowledge of access control, IP Video Systems and basic networking.
- You will be concentrated on selling fire detection, suppression, sprinkler, exit control and…
- Monitor and control expense budgets.
- Alignment of plans and people within the Business Unit.
- Effective lifecycle management of current and future brands.
- Provides feasible process, controls and packaging solutions, as well as associated capital estimates and timelines for new marketing initiatives by coordinating…
- The Sales Representative – Industrial Refrigeration is a key role in expanding our Industrial Refrigeration products offering, reporting directly to the Sales…
- The HVAC Sales Representative is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager responsible for our complex ventilation systems across Gauteng.
- How you will do it.
- The Senior Technician will be reporting directly to the Client Service Manager – HVAC, Africa.
- As part the HVAC Aftermarket team you will install, service,…
- **The location of this position is flexible across Europe and the ACT region.
- We will are open to considering applications from residents across the region.
Camps Bay, Western Cape
- Maintain timely, accurate & effective communication with all cash handling control managers.
- Overall purpose is to ensure the Cash takings and Credit Card…
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- Receive and process all customer orders daily via telephone or e-mail.
- Check Retailer ordering systems daily for Purchase orders from Retailers.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.