Junior Accountant jobs in City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must have some working experience as bookkeeper or junior accountant.
- You will be trained into the position of Financial Manager and will move between…
- Market related, depending on experience and level of tertiary education.
- Accountant assistant Key competencies Analytical and problem-solving skills, high…
- Work with twenty like-minded professionals including two chartered accountants.
- Enthusiastic, service driven and highly motivated accountant required to join…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- We are looking for a very specific person for a very special client who owns a small, but very busy accounting firm, which is based in the Northern Suburbs of…
R12 000 - R16 000 a month
- Provide accurate accounting support to the senior accountant.
- #accountant #bookkeeper #motortrade #dealership #automotive.
- Duties include but is not limited to:
R18 000 - R25 000 a month
- #SHIFTINTOHIGHCAREER to a well established and highly successful Dealer in Western Cape who requires the services of a Dealership Junior Accountant.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.