Learnership jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 400 a month
- Students and Leaners are needed for apprenticeship programme.
- No experience needed for this program.
- Grade 12 or N2 Good communication Handle pressure.
Afrika Tikkun Inc
- Ensure the highest level of quality customer service to external and internal clients through quality workmanship, on time deliveries are done and correct…
- Monitor the network for infrastructure conditions that can affect service availability.
- Co-ordinate incident response activities until the condition has been…
- Co-ordinate and monitor successful implementation of learnerships, including following-up on training,.
- Effective recruitment, selection and on-boarding.
- Currently NOT in an Learnership.
- Must be Disabled-with a valid Medical Report.
- As a Technician you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills…
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R12 450 a month
- A mineral based company invites learners who have completed N4 Electrical Engineering to a Learnership.
- Candidates must reside in Gauteng, Northwest, Mpumalanga…
Richs Products Corporation
- As part of our ongoing commitment to associates and future talent development, the company will invest in graduate and learnership programmes during 2019.
- We are looking for unskilled and skilled rigger apprentice to Set up and repair rigging for construction projects, and manufacturing plants.
- The safe handling of freight is dependent upon the relevant people complying with the specific procedures and applying the necessary skills to their handling.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.