Learnership jobs in East Rand, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Encouraging learnerships and accredited training projects.
- Job Context The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality training to Servest (PTY) LTD people…
Richs Products Corporation
- As part of our ongoing commitment to associates and future talent development, the company will invest in graduate and learnership programmes during 2019.
R18 900 a month
- Want to get your career off to a flying start The skys the limit with TUI.
- Were the worlds number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations…
- Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme in South Africa.
- You're the brains behind our work.
- We will also provide you with a reference once the learnership is complete.
- We are looking for a law graduate that wants to gain experience in a corporate…
R6 500 a month
- Students and learners are needed for leanership programme.
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Be South African Willing to work overtime.
- Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant).
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contract at a registered Clicks…
- Co-ordinate and monitor successful implementation of learnerships, including following-up on training, observing mentor/learner meetings and assisting to…
R7 500 a month
- Ability to take instruction, work as part of a team yet also have the initiative to work independently if necessary.
- Apply online and submit your CV.
- Our Learnership starts 18 November 2019, at our Paulshof Campus (Cambridge Commercial Park, 22 Witkoppen Rd Johannesburg).
- If so, you’re in the right place….
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.