Library Assistant jobs
- Ensure all products submitted to photography are uploaded onto the product image library.
- The Leisurewear Accessories team is currently searching for a Buyer’s…
Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd
Somerset West, Western Cape
- Maintaining the SOP and protocol library as well as the compatibility database.
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Maintaining and Building long term, successful supplier relationships – Consistent/ timeous response and communication (48hr).
- Own car available for work.
- SVOD: subscription video on demand services across multiple online platforms with a focus on library and local content in developing markets, and.
- COIDA submissions Personal assistant duties.
- Do the relevant work in terms of acquiring ISBN numbers and sending final copies to the national library.
R376 596 a year
- The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a competent individual to ensure ICT management support…
Rivermead, Eastern Cape
- We partner with local authorities to run leisure centres, swimming pools, libraries, children’s centres, spas, events spaces and world-class sporting venues…
Moose Films (PTY) LTD
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Moose Films is hiring a temporary art department assistant/intern to join our small team to create aspirational imagery for stock footage/image libraries.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R24 560 a month
- Researching imagery from libraries for online and print features.
- As an Apprentice at Telegraph Media Group you will be learning, but you will also be an…
- Minimum of 3 years’ library experience in an Academic library.
- Designs posters and library packs to market library resources on the campus.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.