Master HR Services jobs
- BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe.
- In your role as HR Director you will:
- To quality assure master data and related reports.
- Comply with HR service delivery metrics, standards and guidelines.
- The position is based in Mpumalanga.
Hermanus, Western Cape
R21 000 a month
- Our client requires the services of a Horticulturist Graduate to service the group.
- Our client is a marketing and distribution business engaged in horticultural…
- Be the cluster/ site Rep for master data to provide good internal and external customer service.
- Ensure proper controls are in place to comply with master data…
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services for the entire company.
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources, Business, or a…
- The Hub works with market actors to identify and resolve enterprise constraints and to implement sustainable solutions through market-based trade and investment…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Manage relationships with external recruitment partners and service providers.
- Customer service ethic, high expectations for quality and attention to detail.
- To provide strategic management services regarding remuneration retirement, medical aid and risk-benefit funds thereby ensuring competitive benefits that…
- Provide a professional HR consulting service to the Business Unit that supports both the BU Business Plan & HR Strategy, Policy & Processes.
- Oversees the delivery of core HR services for all affiliate employees utilizing internal resources and 3rd - party service provides (inc. NVS) to delivery…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.