Media Communications jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R35 000 a month
- This includes developing and managing a communication plan, including a focus on social media platforms, other materials, messages and relationships with key…
- Ensure timeous and relevant communication.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing.
- Deliver against operational and cost targets.
- With the BUH meet with our media partners, to remain up-to-date with media developments.
- Attend to calls from media partners.
- We are looking for the best!
- Update granular content with messaging that is consistent and in line with on air communication and that will make the broadcast more attractive.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and…
- Advanced communication and organizational skills.
- They provide innovative analytics solutions that answer for key business questions around consumers, markets,…
- Attracts media attention to IBM as a unique and innovative corporate citizen.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to achieve alignment amongst…
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- Measure ROI on social media platforms.
- Excellent Communication skills with Customers and Colleagues.
- 2-5 Years’ experience – Digital Marketing / Social Media…
- Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms in order to encourage audience engagement.
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.