Media jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The Digital Social Media Engagement Assistant will be responsible for implementing content to numerous social media platforms in accordance with the approved…
- Strong social media, content management and analytics experience.
- 3-year Degree or Diploma (majoring in Graphic Design/Digital Media or equivalent).
- Schedule social media content on a weekly basis across all relevant social media channels.
- Duties and Responsibilities The Digital Social Media Engagement…
- Measure ROI on social media platforms.
- Candidates must have 2 - 5 years of Digital Marketing and Social Media Account Management.
R25 000 a month
- Well know Casino seeks a top notch Communications Coordinator, purpose of this job is overall coordination , project management, execution and implementation of…
- Good knowledge of all major social media channels,.
- As a marketing intern, you will join the company to work with the Marketing Manager in delivering a…
- To consistently conceive, develop and deliver relevant and business savvy content based on client’s needs that accompany the visual elements.
- Company Kagiso Media (Pty) Ltd.
- Location Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Do you have some experience in radio and marketing?
- At Jacaranda FM, interns will:
Duck and Craig
- Join a dynamic advertising and media agency based in Bryanston.
- We are looking for a savvy, on the ball, all-round digital marketer who is experienced in…
- CGA- Social Media and Content Management.
- Our responsibilities are all encompassing and include supply chain management, marketing management, channel…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.