Michael Page jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- As the Lead Content Producer you will be responsible for:
- Developing ideas for online content imagery and short videos.
- Creating storyboards for short videos.
R100 000 a year
- The I.T Analyst Finance will be responsible for business analysis support for Support Functions (HR, Finance, and Procurement);
- Foreign Exchange and interest rate quotations.
- Foreign exchange, interest rates and derivatives trading.
- Issuance and investment of bonds and certificates of…
- The Successful incumbent will be based in Johannesburg and will be responsible for the following:
- Creating effective and innovative strategies and solutions in…
- As the Category Manager - Contracts based in Johannesburg you will be responsible for the procurement of third party contracts for the Sub-Saharan Region.
- As the Market Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Retailer sales out data analysis prepared & reported.
- Internal sales data analysed & reported.
R800 000 a year
- Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the Data Warehouse Specialist will assume responsibility for architecting,…
- As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- In partnership with the Leadership Team and in partnership with creative agencies, the Head will develop…
- As the Head of Trade Marketing, you will report directly to the GM and be responsible for:
- Deliver agility, clarity of decision making and accountability via…
- With a presence in over 69 Countries, this world class leader forms part of a parent Organisation with over 110000 employees worldwide.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.