Minor Hotels jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles.
- Proactively promote other sister properties of the Minor Hotels.
- Assist Minor Hotels Central Reservation South Africa team leader in developing the short,…
- You will be the Salespoint of contact for all existing and potential customers to the hotel and will negotiate and confirm all events within the guidelines of…
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- To prepare weekly accurate 3 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
R9 300 - R10 800 a month
- Dealing with guest queries and minor complaints.
- Previous hotel experience and knowledge of Opera PMS is also beneficial.
- Checking guests in and out.
Gourmet Recruitment International
- Ensure departmental compliance to all hotel practices and shipboard policies by reporting to the department head any non-compliant practices.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.