Network Recruitment jobs in Gauteng
- All posts in the GS categories are subject to local recruitment.
- The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing…
R12 000 a month
- Growing your network and reputation in the industry.
- The role of a recruitment consultant will equip you with knowledge and skills such as:
Marvel Placement Consultants
- We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
- Ad visible until: 14 February 2020.
IBC Recruitment Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Searching for candidates using the recruitment tools provided by the Company and utilising your personal network;
- Advertising jobs on various portals;
NETWORK IT BRUMA
R40 000 a month
- Install and configure new SQL Servers, on physical hardware and virtualized testing environments.
- Experience with SQL Server performance optimization,…
R300 000 - R400 000 a year
- Knowledge of network analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark.
- O This includes, Internet, email, network and application usage.
- 1 -2 Years Network Security Experience.
- All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- OReviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment process.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
- 2 – 3 years sales or recruitment experience.
- Network Recruitment is part of a JSE-listed organisation known for providing specialist recruitment services in IT,…
- Drive the recruitment of trainee auditors including marketing and bursary programmes.
- Build a network and database of high calibre vendors/ service providers.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.