No Experience jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R173 703 a year
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- This post is stationed in Kromme Rhee.
R376 596 a year
- Induction, Management and Leadership development, Service Delivery improvement and People Management development; Theory and practice of people development…
R316 791 a year
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher qualification); A minimum of 1 year relevant administrative experience.
- If you are looking for a CIMA training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on your CV, then we’re the firm for you.
- Check that orders have been filled correctly and that the goods meet specifications.
- Years experience in Procurement.
- A sound understanding and proven experience in inventory control, allocations, planning processes, demand forecasting, analysing data, retail principals would…
R30 000 - R35 000 a month
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in a design engineer or manufacturing engineer role.
- Ideal: 3 years’ engineering experience in the boat building industry,…
- Must have at least 2 years collections experience in the call centre environment.
- Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your…
- If you are a South African citizen, whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined…
- If you are looking for a training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on your CV, then we’re the firm for you.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.