Nurse jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with the following stakeholders: Patients, Store and Dispensary Manager, Colleagues, Medical Aids, Suppliers/Reps, key…
R30 000 - R40 000 a month
- The Senior Bookkeeper’s key responsibilities include:
- Proven ability to review and analyse a set of management accounts.
- What are we looking for?
- Your key activities will include:
- Knowledge of GCP and experience in clinical trials is not a pre-requisite but is an advantage.
R668 907 a year
- As part of the clinical research and treatment policy team, this role applies clinical knowledge to assess and ensure services/ items billed are reasonable and…
- Registered nurse an added advantage.
- Updating and using relevant knowledge, keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
- Monitor activities of nurses to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safety of patient environment, Group Nursing policies and procedures, SANC…
- Monitors and controls clinical assessments of new and existing products once protocols have been approved and authorisation through the correct channels…
- The PN Must be registered with the South African Nursing Council / Midwifery.
- Have min of 2 years working experience.
R15 000 a month
- Develop and maintain accurate up to date medical records.
- Capture patients' medical reports and any relative correspondence.
- On duty until 7 pm on Clinic days.
- General animal care and welfare.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.