Office Administrator jobs
East Rand, Gauteng
R13 000 a month
- Must be able to do spreadsheets on Excel.
- Ensure flow of invoices and documents to ensure timeous payment.
- Ensure pricing is correct on mine system.
- Sense of urgency • Be able to work under pressure •…
- Ensure other departments stock ordered is handed over accurately and on time with needed documents.
- Daily checks and update on order running late on incoming…
- Ensure that all estate related queries are dealt with and does not turn into complaints.
- Being able to answer calls and direct it to the correct team member.
R15 000 a month
- A leading Johannesburg based textile company is looking for a dynamic, hardworking and flexible office administrator / internal sales clerk to join their team.
- Currently we are searching for an Office administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Grade 12 with minimum of three years Office Support/Admin experience.
- We are seeking part-time administrators to work within the iStore admin office.
- Do you enjoy things being organized, in the right place, in the right order?
- Minimum of Two years experience in a corporate office ideally.
- Currently we are searching for an Office Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Additional KPA`s General Office Admin – Filing, Scanning,Maintaining the filing system, general database and archiving.
- Provide professional SHEQ administration obligations to Dimension Data Advanced Infrastructure (DDAI).
- You will work with some of the leading world brands…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.