Office Administrator jobs in Century City, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Blackheath, Western Cape
R7 600 a month
- Clerical duties such as responding to emails, filing, photocopying, faxing and preparing documents.
- My client,a well established business based in Blackheath is…
Claremont, Western Cape
- The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data,…
Century City, Western Cape
- Induction Pack • Complete Induction Pack and ensure all required docs are received and attached: - Employment contract obtained and initialled by employee -…
Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- The purpose of this role is to raise purchase orders on SAP for outside storage at Auckland Cold Storage and ensure invoices are processed timeously.
West Coast Personnel
Cape Town, Western Cape
R10 000 - R13 000 a month
- Advanced MS-Office, Word & Exel.
- Organized, detailed & excellent communication skills.
- Assisting the Director & Operations Manager & report directly to them.
Star Personnel Recruitment
Cape Town, Western Cape
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- It will also include general paperwork for the offices, authorization as well as supervising internal sales team and any requests from the manager.
Observatory, Western Cape
- Managing the Cape Town office administration.
- Welcoming clients that visit the office and offering refreshments.
- Matric, own vehicle and driver’s license.
- General front of office duties - welcoming of visitors, management of staff movement;
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and super organised individual to…
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- (This will involve working closely with the respective branch administrators to ensure that all queries are resolved without any delay.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised and paid timeously.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a PA / general office administration.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.