Office Administrator jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Be able to work independently.
- Invoicing, Statements - Supplier and Customers.
- Forex. Collating the necessary documents for presentation to the bank.
- We are currently seeking for a well groomed, friendly and energetic office administrator.
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills – able to interpret data and present to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Its key areas of operations are:
- Administrative and Secretarial work to support VCDC facility (all hourly and salaried employees) and managing the Executive's office, ensuring high level of…
- Printing and distribution of bank statements to relevant parties.
- Receipting and allocation of all deposit on bank statements.
- General office housekeeping (Emails, Telephone, Filing) Create, organise and follow-up on watch repairs Manage jobs and due dates to ensure all jobs are…
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office (including Excel skills).
- Ordering, purchasing, coordinating and managing of office & kitchen consumables.
- We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously.
- Excellent MS Office suite skills.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the daily workloads and work functions of a small team.
- Handle all internal and external client requests and enquiries in a…
Craighall Park, Gauteng
- Arrange maintenance for office equipment to ensure optimal work environment.
- Provide administrative support to the team to ensure the needs of the office is met…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.